InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication.
PARTNER TRAINING SPECIALIST
We look for people who are passionate about customer experience and nurturing relations! Your daily goal will be to WOW InEvent’s users with your strategic guidance and insights based on that customers’ specific goals. Your objective is to create an empathetic relation with the customer, your daily task will be to learn about the customer and make the experience happen!
- Lead InEvent’s partners through the process to ensure their certification in the InEvent product.
- Deliver live sessions via InEvent’s Live Studio to partners to demonstrate the product and its capabilities
- Work on design of website, registration form and Virtual Lobby to ensure the level of professionalism to the look and feel of the course
- Design and maintain course outline, developing and adapting this as the InEvent features grow
- May be required to develop and deliver high quality pre recorded content via the Live Studio to complement certification
- Support participating partners in their queries for the duration of the certification process.
- Coordinate delivery of certification from partners and ensure partners are supported in their receipt of their certification
- Learn continuously about tech and platform updates.
- Give constant feedback to product development and support CS and Marketing processes.
- Travel may be required to a studio location.
- Fluent English to communicate and interact with customers around the world.
- Fluent German or French are differentials.
- Experience with Customer Success or similar.
- Experience with delivery of training or live customer support
- Experience in a SaaS or tech company.
- Outstanding communication skills and empathy.
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage multicultural customers.
- Very (very) resilient to learn continuously in a startup!
- Global Health Insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- Monthly Lunch days and activities;
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts.
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android), and come work with us!