About the role
The Manager will be responsible for leading and managing IT audit teams who will execute audit procedures for clients in various industries.
These procedures include the examination and analysis of internal controls and business risks, as well as preparing audit reports.
He/she will supervise teams, delegate tasks, organise training, review work, manage budgets, build client relationships, pursue business opportunities and report to Assurance Partners on a range of activities.
He/she must have deep knowledge of IT operations and experience executing audits of information systems across industries including banking, insurance, ﬁntech, telecoms, manufacturing, mining and the public sector.
The individual should be dynamic, purpose-led and values-driven. He/she should have the right blend of hands-on IT and audit experience, an interest in IT governance, risk and compliance and appreciation of business processes and emerging technologies.
The successful candidate(s) will:
- Manage the day-to-day planning, execution and reporting of IT audit engagements for a portfolio of diverse clients
- Evaluate the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of general and application IT controls related to the ﬁnancial statements audit, as well as make recommendations to improve the controls and processes
- Use computer-assisted audit tools and techniques to analyse and draw insights from data, and reperform complex system calculations
- Lead the execution of other IT assurance engagements for clients that adhere to IT standards and frameworks
- Develop reports and present key ﬁndings and recommendations to relevant stakeholders such as client’s management, the Board of Directors, and engagement leaders
- Enforce high quality standards for project deliverables in line with PwC quality requirements
- Proactively identify opportunities to provide IT assurance services at clients and support in the preparation of EOIs and proposals
The successful candidate(s) must have:
- University degree, preferably in Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (IS), Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS), Accounting (Minimum of second class upper)
- CISA (required), CISM, CISSP, CIA, ISO 27001 LA certiﬁcations
- 7 – 8 years’ demonstrable IT audit experience across industries such as banking, insurance, ﬁntech, telecoms, manufacturing, mining and public sector
- Strong foundation in IT audit standards and frameworks such as ITAF, COBIT, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, NIST CSF, TOGAF, and ITIL among others
- Experience with ACL, SQL Management Studio, Alteryx and Power BI
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities to gain broad and in-depth understanding of world class, established, dynamic, and robust IT audit processes
- Flexibility to develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects for popular companies, and through our extensive learning and development sessions and resources
- Opportunities to work and develop in an international environment
- Support for professional membership and certiﬁcations