We are looking for a talented ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE to join our team specializing in GENERAL MANAGEMENT for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in ACCRA, GREATER ACCRA, GHANA .
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Significant work experience and in-depth knowledge obtained through specialized training and relevant experience.
- Support Ghana GM (meetings arrangement, managing calendar, taking minutes, travel arrangements).
- Assist with office administration.
- Assist with facilities.
- Facilitates smooth communications between senior management and co-workers and between senior management and external parties such as media, customers, vendors and the public
- Gathers, compiles, verifies and analyses information for management’ use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations and news releases.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills, particularly in diary management and scheduling.
- High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.