- Fix minor plumbing problems such as unclogging drains.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, and fittings.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air to detect and locate leaks.
- Review blueprints, building codes, and specifications.
- Study building plan and inspect structure in order to plan installations.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle.
- Install and maintain pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances, and fixtures.
- Perform miscellaneous minor repairs.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; and report safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards and anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 75 pounds without assistance.
- Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, and placing of objects weighing in excess of 100 pounds.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move up and down a ladder.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.