With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Field Engineer to join our growing Project team in Ahafo North.
Reporting to the Special Field Engineer the Field Engineer will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Team in order to produce solutions to technical problems. Checks on installation progress, quality of Contractor workmanship, monitors material use and provides technical checks to ensure compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
The tasks you’ll perform.
- Overseeing maintenance, inspection and system updates of the program
- Determine the causes of a component’s failure.
- Calculating project costs and delivery timelines.
- Providing quality assurance for the Project.
- Establishing and enforcing construction, installation, and maintenance standards.
The expertise you’ll bring.
- Ability generates specifications for parts.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst consistently producing a high quality of deliverables.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience in all aspects of Engineering.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment
- Ability collaborating with clients and other professionals.
The benefits we’ll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different, and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.