We are a dynamic consultancy firm that helps Ghana’s most ambitious trailblazers define the future. With over 8 years of experience in the industry, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine innovation. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster and more enduring outcomes. We work mainly with business leaders in Ghana to solve industry-defining challenges. It is our pleasure to combine our unique expertise and local insight to help turn the ambitions of businesses and organizations into reality.
About the Role
As a Technical Writer in Beaver Consult’s team, you will work closely with businesses and support personnel, as well as with other company departments, to create and maintain an in-depth understanding of Beaver Consult’s services. You will create easy-to-understand support content, manuals and blog articles to help us provide a better customer experience.
You will work with our team of highly skilled support staff and assist us to enhance our customers’ knowledge and skills in using our services.
- Prepare user-friendly manuals and articles
- Maintain and update service-related documents
- Write in-depth technical articles
- Manage and maintain a structured knowledge base
- Conduct research on service terminologies and technical terms
- Create and maintain complex flowcharts and diagrams
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of the service by working with technical staff
- Collaborate with support staff to identify customer needs and develop customer-facing content
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any discipline from an accredited tertiary institution
- Minimum of two years of experience as a technical writer
- Experience in technical writing for software/SaaS products
- Tech-savvy and able to understand complex technical concepts
- Experience in customer-facing content creation in English
- Ability to write to different sets of audiences
- A penchant for solving problems and continuously improving
- Ability to break down and guide others through a technical process
- A master at using word processing software
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Transparency, accountability, and an ability to work independently
- Team player
The position will require working from an office as well as working from home. The successful candidate will work mostly from home but may be required to report to the office at least twice every week. Remuneration is attractive and working conditions are pleasant. We encourage only applicants with serene and conducive environments at home to apply. Do not respond to any request to provide money or any sensitive data other than your CV and cover letter from form anybody or any platform
Other Openings at Beaver Consult
Click on any of the following links to read about other openings at Beaver Consult.