Management of total manufacturing operation in the oral factory to ensure output, quality and safety targets are achieved at minimum cost as defined in AP budget
- Coordinate all production activities in the plant through shift managers
- To continually monitor, analyze and control parameters for cost effectiveness and ensure that objectives set for these parameters are met: PQCDSM
- Ensures integration of TPM methodology and strategy as well as facilitation of best-proven practice in the factory, viz: AM, PM, FI, QM etc
- Drive autonomous-based maintenance of equipment
- To maintain high standards of discipline and minimize organizational loss time
- Establish and maintain optimum manufacturing process conditions, and take action in the event of deviations
- Provide coaching and training for teams to drive capability development via ETHOS methodology
- Support Sales and Operations Planning process
- B.Sc. Engineering or Sciences
- SC experience (Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience FMCG/ Food or Oral category
Internal: Factory Manager, Supply Planner, Factory Engineer, Development Chemist, Quality Assurance Manager, Shift Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Factory Accountant, Regional Teams, HRBP
External: Service providers, auditors, legal authorities, labor depts., and municipality. The nature of this contact involves exchange of information and influencing skills.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.