- GUL Network parameter audit and Optimization
- GUL Network Capacity and performance management capabilities
- Propose optimization activities, i.e. site integration, wide area frequency retunes, cell level parameter changes, and drive test analysis.
- Daily monitoring of network/rnc/bsc/site/nodeB/enodeB/cell KPI
- GUL Network optimization solution formulation and implementation.
- Network performance issue troubleshooting
- Carry out new feature trial testing and advise on parameters usage
Complete understanding of RF system design, RF coverage planning, site identification, frequency planning, and interference analysis for GUL technology
- Understand and apply Link budgets, system dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis, site RF equipment including antenna and ancillary parts;
- Production of progress reports on nominal planning exercise at the request of senior management or departmental peers.
- Delivery of clear, concise and accurate reporting on performance of sites in region of jurisdiction
- Produce progress reports and status of nominal sites planned in region of jurisdiction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or any related qualification will be an advantage
- Have a 10 years’ experience site planning and optimization
- Previous experience with site sharing activities, mast sharing agreements and associated engineering requirements.
- Expert with network KPI’s and reporting techniques.
- Production of RF engineering and management reports
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation and reporting skills (written and verbal)
- Dependable Team Player
- Proficient in use of MS Office tools (particularly Word, Excel, Access)
- Good knowledge with Huawei and Ericsson equipment.
What We Offer:
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work, and a competitive salary package. Training opportunities are available for professional improvement