Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
A day in the life of…
Reporting to the production supervisor, your main accountability will be to achieve performance targets by following SOP processes and adherence to standards while operating machines and systems. In addition to this, you will be ensuring that the process runs at its optimum; producing high quality product and coordinating actions where necessary on your line.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Operate the production area assigned to you in accordance with the schedule set by your supervisor.
- You will follow written standard operating procedures to ensure safety and quality compliance
- You will maintain accurate stocks of materials, document them and perform appropriate SAP transactions.
- You will keep management informed of the status of your operations
Ability to work as part of a team to deliver high quality products.
- Ensure high safety and quality standards are adhered to.
- Approach work with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Support with factory activities to achieve KPIs.
What will make you successful
You will need to demonstrate you care about always delivering high quality products and have a good understanding of good manufacturing principles. You should be able to demonstrate ownership, high levels of results focus and strong communication skills.