- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly VAT/WHT/CIT tax payment and returns.
- Explore and maintain relationships with GRA top officers & Communicate with tax office to apply tax rulings and resolve tax audit issues;
- Cooperate with Financial auditor and internal departments to finalize audit report every year on time;
- Liaise with Huawei HQ/RHQ on all tax matters and internal request.
- Monitor daily tax transactions and solve tax related issues.
- Follow internal management procedures, and responsible for improving tax compliance level and Provide tax support on ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Finance or any related qualification will be an advantage
- Familiar with Ghana tax law; professional at VAT, CIT, WHT, Custom Duty, individual income tax, tax exemption and capable of executing such requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in tax domain with (KPMG/EY/Deloitte/PWC ); Previous tax audit experience preferred;
- Build a good relationships with GRA and familiar with GRA tax audit procedure;
- Trustworthy, dedicative, and adaptive.
- Capable of conducting independent CIT calculation from TB, including but not limited to capital allowance, donations, and non-deductible items as required by tax law.
- Basic knowledge on corporate treasury and finance.
- Capable of conducting ETR and tax cash flow forecast.
- The differed tax asset management skills.
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work, and a competitive salary package. Training opportunities are available for professional improvement