The role holder is to ensure that all BetPlanet’s shops are run successfully. Working with your shops’ teams, you will be responsible and accountable for ensuring the shop staff give great customer support to customers as well as monitoring the financial performance of each shop.
As a part of a very reputable company you should be fully aware of marketing, and retail betting (Gaming) compliance from a regulatory and legal perspective.
- Planning, developing and implementing BetPlanet’s retail strategies.
- Staff planning, recruitment, scheduling, supervising and training
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager in organizing events including roadshows for outdooring and propping up shops where necessary
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager to provide and managing responsibly brochures, handouts, and any other promotional materials to be deployed in all categories of shops etc
- Lead the responsible management of budgets towards opening and running of shops
- Maintaining statistical and financial records of each shop, both BetPlanet owned and 3rd party owned
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints by liaising with back office to ensure full resolutions
- Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- High level professional engagement with BetPlanet’s retail partners
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation in each shop
- A degree (BA or Masters) in Management, or similar with a focus on (international) marketing, sales and retail
- Strong knowledge of gambling will be an added advantage
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in strategic Retail Sales planning, and reporting with in-depth knowledge in Microsoft office
- Fluent English
- Strong management experience and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and a collaborative management style
- Great mastery of the Microsoft World/Excel/Access/Power-point.
- High comfort level working across functions and in matrix dynamic ever-changing environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Modern working environment in Accra
- An opportunity to be an integral part of an exciting new business
- Chance to work in a vibrant team