The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Perform routine clerical duties including certification of verified documents.
- Control and allocate worked scripts.
- Assist in packing and distribution of examination stationery.
- Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- High sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good team player and exhibit commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure and be time conscious.
- Ability to organize and be proactive.
- All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
- The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.