You will be dispensing both prescription and over the counter medicine to customers. You will also be responsible for checking and evaluating written prescriptions, as well as recording and verifying patient information while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with regulations.
- Accepting written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Recording medical histories while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and referring them to the pharmacist for medical information.
- Verifying the accuracy of patient information.
- Counting prescription medication, filling prescriptions, and typing and attaching medication labels.
- Performing inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication.
- Process patient insurance.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of working experience.
- Candidate will work under the supervision of a pharmacist but must however be able to work independently and meticulously
- Candidate must demonstrate an in depth knowledge of pharmaceutical agents and provide information whenever called upon
Interested personnel should forward their CV with a cover letter to