Roche Pharmaceutical Company is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our customer service department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, setting customer satisfaction goals and to make sure that the needs of Roche customers are being satisfied. The qualified entity will make sure that the Roche service standards are being met, and will manage the customer service team. This role helps to develop and implement customer service policies in Roche Corporate, handles face-to-face enquiries from customers and finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services. To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world. Send your recent CV and Cover letter for Roche new vacancies in Research and Development, Software and Engineering, Sales and Marketing, IT, Manufacturing, Legal, Finance, HR, Admin, Technology and Quality Management; In every area of Roche, we’re looking for exceptional people to drive our work and company forward. Because it’s not just a job. It’s a responsibility; We are Roche.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the Roche customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers.
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages and software.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Stay informed on the latest Roche’s organizational techniques and methods.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Pharmacy, Medicine or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Organisational and planning skills to develop customer service policies.
- Good personal presentation, especially when face-to-face with customers.
- A commitment to improve your customer service skills on an on-going basis.