We are a dynamic consultancy firm that helps Ghana’s most ambitious trailblazers define the future. With over 8 years of experience in the industry, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine innovation. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster and more enduring outcomes. We work mainly with business leaders in Ghana to solve industry-defining challenges. It is our pleasure to combine our unique expertise and local insight to help turn the ambitions of businesses and organizations into reality.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to play a key role in developing the Beaver Consult brand. As our Brand Manager, you will be part of a winning team that is dedicated to uncovering untapped opportunities and birthing new businesses. You will be a key internal stakeholder to ensure all user touchpoints are optimized to increase positive sentiment and brand awareness of Beaver Consult.
- Develop and drive marketing plans to deliver on-brand and business KPIs
- Develop brand messaging
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that brand guidelines are upheld across all user touchpoints
- Be the project lead, coordinate, and brief all internal functions to deliver according to brand guidelines (creative, PR, social, growth and service)
- Efficiently manage working marketing budgets
- Manage regular analysis of the performance of key campaigns/data
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND from an accredited tertiary institution in Public Relations, Communication Studies, Journalism, Marketing, Social Science or any other relevant field
- Minimum of two years of experience in brand marketing and communications
- Must be very fluent in English
- Portfolio of successful digital brand campaigns
- Solution-oriented personality
- Tech-savvy and able to understand complex technical concepts
- Very adept with social media tools for marketing
- Team player
The position will require working from an office as well as working from home. The successful candidate will work mostly from home but may be required to report to the office at least twice every week. Remuneration is attractive and working conditions are pleasant. We encourage only applicants with serene and conducive environments at home to apply. Do not respond to any request to provide money or any sensitive data other than your CV and cover letter from form anybody or any platform
Other Openings at Beaver Consult
Click on any of the following links to read about other openings at Beaver Consult.